EARLY SUMMER YOGA RETREAT
INCLUDING YOGA WITH ALICE LOUISE AND NUTRITIOUS MEALS BY LAURA WALLACE AND SAM BROWN
Thursday 30th May – Sunday 2nd June 2019
Coombe Farm, Devon
“Alice is an amazing teacher whose classes are fun, energising and informative. She teaches with compassion and dedication, and her fascination with the anatomy shines through as she gives clear instruction and I particularly appreciate her sensitive and knowledgeable hands-on help. This retreat is indeed a rare treat. Warmly recommended!” Yoga retreat student 2017, Albert Ko
“Coombe Farm was perfect. Stunning location, beautiful home and lovely and peaceful. I imagine it would be difficult to find somewhere better!” Yoga retreat student 2017, Chris Elliot.
“Alice’s weekend retreat was a treat not to be missed. Lots of instructive yoga with pranayama, nidra and myofascial muscle release sessions in the lovely barn at Coombe Farm in Devon. Relaxing atmosphere with scrumptious food straight from the garden”. Yoga retreat student 2017, Bill S.
Our Coombe Farm retreat is designed to offer a space in which you can take time for yourself to nourish your body and mind in a beautiful, peaceful space. On this retreat you can enjoy:
- Twice daily asana practice. Each morning and evening there will be yoga classes with Yoga Medicine teacher, Alice Louise Blunden. In the morning, the yoga practice will be more dynamic, integrating pranayama and philosophy into an alignment based Vinyasa class. The evening classes will be a combination of Yin, Restorative and Myofacial Release for releasing tension and relaxation.
- 3 organic vegetarian meals day
- Deep relaxation & quiet time
- Meeting wonderful people and cultivating a sense of community
- Free time to explore the local area, walk, read, run, relax…
This is an open level retreat with lots of options during the yoga classes. Just come as you are and enjoy.
- 7.30 am – 9am Yoga and Meditation
- 9.30am – 10.30am Breakfast
- 11am – 12.30pm Cooking demonstrations
- 1pm – 2pm Lunch
- 2pm – 4.30pm Walk, read, relax…
- 7.30pm – 8.30pm Dinner
- 9pm – 10pm relaxation, meditation or free time…
Sam has over 15 years experience working in Bistros and fine dining restaurants across the world. As a qualified dietician with a BSc in Human Nutrition, Sam’s knowledge of how to make healthy food taste amazing is exceptional.
Laura bought Coombe Farm 14 years ago and restored the farmhouse from a tumbled down wreck. Laura also landscaped the garden, putting a large organic vegetable patch and an orchard with old English varieties of apples. Laura is a self-taught cook with over 30 years experience and a passion for the produce of East Devon.